Home Home About Me Recipes

Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Years Resolutions

Well 2009 has started off very wet. It seems like it has rained more in the first 10 days of the year than it did all last year. It is raining now and it has all day. I am sick of rain.













I have made several new year's resolutions this year. My first on is to be a better finance to Mark. He is so sweet to me and is always doing things to show me how much he loves me. I don't think I do enough for him so I'm going to do a better job at that from now on.













Second I and going to get in better shape and lose 30 lbs. Since Michael, my son, went off to college in September, i have gained 25 lbs. UGG!! I think it's a combination of things but mainly from being depressed about him being gone. Yesterday I started the Special K diet and I am walking everyday for 30 mins. I will let you know how that goes. Third one is I am going to try to blog more. i love reading everyone's blog. Forth one is to keep my house clean. I HATE to clean but I sure do love coming home to a clean house and I can't afford a house keeper so... My fifth and last one is to do something nice for someone everyday. I LOVE doing things for other people and towards the end of last year I found myself doing it less and less. I felt like since money was tight, it's was too hard to do but this year I am going to find ways to do something for someone else without costing anything.

Today has been a long day, rain, cleaning, dieting and watching football. My Titans lost : ( but Arizona won : )) yay!! Oh and one more thing. Did you know that you CAN wash an electric blanket. I was really nervous about it but I washed it on the delicate cycle and hung it up to dry and it's on my bed right now and it works, yay!!! Have a great night, more later! Goodnight!

1 comment:

Heather Bug said...

Girl, I had no idea you had a blog!!! I am so excited! When I get home (I'm at mom and dad's), I'm going to read it!!! I hope you've had a great Sunday!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs