Home Home About Me Recipes

Monday, January 12, 2009

I love my job and my dogs

Happy Monday!! Thank goodness it's almost over. Work was long today. I love my job though. I get to meet all kinds of mothers that I wouldn't meet otherwise. Mothers with normal behaving child, mother's with autistic children, mother's with Downs children and mother's who just aren't sure wasn't going on with their child. All of these mother's have one thing in common. They all love there children just the way they are!! I have a new found love for mother's of special needs children. They have so much patients and seem to really have things together. Yes, just like the rest of us, they have their moments but I believe God does not give us what we can't handle and he delivers special needs children to very special mothers. My job is so rewarding. Had I finished college I would have been a special ed teacher and this job allows me to still be with the children I care for so much!

Well I have to say I have to best friends in the world!! My very very good friend Paige has invited me to go with her and her husband to the x games in Aspen, Co. All expense paid!! They own a pharmaceutical company and will be sponsoring the x games. We will be working a tent in the ESPN tent selling the sunscreen their company produces.


We will be working from 7 am to 7 pm. Get to meet and be around all the athletes, be in Aspen with one of my very good friends, of course I said I would go with out hesitating right?? Wrong. I mean I'm going but not without hesitating. There were several reasons for my hesitating but the main reason was...


Sampson and Beckham

I didn't not want to be away from them for a week. Yes I will miss Mark and Courtney but my dogs, they will not understand where I am and why I haven't been home. What is wrong with me? An opportunity of a lifetime and I almost turned it down because of my dogs, HELLO!! I know that Courtney will take very good care of them and she loves them not quit as much as me but she does love them. She did say however, that she will not kiss them as much as I do, lol!!
None the less I AM going to Aspen and I am soooo excited!! Thank you Paige for inviting me on this exciting adventure!!

Ok I have to go now the Bachelor is on

I LOVE reality T.V. I think the whole premise behind the Bachelor is somewhat shallow but I sure do love watching the show. lol... wait does that make me shallow?? oh well... I think he will end up with Deanna but we shall see!!

Goodnight

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Well looks like we have quite a few things in common. Aren't you glad I'm "stalking" your blog? lol Today was wonderful being with you and Stef at work. It was surreal considering the last time I worked outside of home I was VERY pregnant and about to burst. I give you permission to blog about me..just keep it clean and nice. Ha! I love you girl, and I'm glad that I was able to come back to work. =)

Heather Bug said...

Hey girl! I'm so glad you're blogging! I've been praying for Kelly like crazy! I hope you are having a great weekend!!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs