Home Home About Me Recipes

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Day one

I am going to start journaling daily. I may not have time to do it daily but im going to give it a try. Today Courtney and I went to the Maryville College game. It was a close game but Maryville won. It was sooo hot. Had tickets to the UT game but gave them to my friend Eric, he mowed my yard this week and I wanted to do something nice for him. Getting ready to go to a party at coach I's house so i better get off here for now. I'll continue later. Home now in bed watching football. Gas prices in Knoxville tonight are $4.99 a gallon (low grade). That is crazy!! Courtney has gone to the Bounce House for a party tonight. She is such a great girl. Never any trouble. Michael is at his dorm, watching TV. He wanted to come home this weekend but i talked him out of it because of gas being so high. He is very discouraged right now because he isn't getting to play football. He is red shirting this year. This is a great learning time for him. He needs to learn to be patient and work for something. His whole life he has been handed things where sports were concerned and he will hopefully come out of this a better man. He seems to be loving school. I am doing better than i thought i would with him being gone. I miss him alot but i know that he is happy and that makes me feel better. It helps having Courtney here. Well, i think i'm going to sleep. The sun drained me today! Goodnight all!

No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs